PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
The PayPal logo is seen during an event at Terra Gallery in San Francisco, California May 21, 2015. REUTERS/Robert Galbraith/File Photo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - PayPal Holdings Inc said on Friday that it has experienced some service disruptions due to the cyber attack on Dyn that caused Internet outages for its customers.
"This has prevented some of our customers from being able to pay with PayPal in certain regions," said company spokeswoman Amanda Miller. "PayPal was not attacked directly, nor were any of our core services to business impacted in the disruption."
(Reporting by Jim Finkle; Editing by David Gregorio)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Issues Statement on CFPB Complaint
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Names Daniel Trolio as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, General News, Management Comments, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!