Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) to Acquire Warrior Rig
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Patterson-UTI Energy (Nasdaq: PTEN) announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Warrior Rig Ltd. and certain related entities. Based in Calgary, Warrior designs, manufactures and services high-spec rig components with a recent focus on top drive technology for improved drilling performance. The pending transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, and is expected to close promptly.
Andy Hendricks, Patterson-UTI's Chief Executive Officer, stated, "This acquisition will enhance our competitive position within the high-spec rig market and expand our technology portfolio. We are very excited by the innovative technology that Warrior offers, and we look forward to welcoming the highly talented group of people from Warrior into the Patterson-UTI family."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!