Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Co. (SO), AGL Resources (GAS) Announce Merger Settlement in New Jersey
- Zhaopin (ZPIN) Receives $17.75/Share Non-Binding Proposal from Consortium
- Gannett (GCI) Issues Response to Tribune (TPUB); Says Analysis About Rejection Should be Released to Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!