Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) to Purchase Ignite USA for $308 million
- Galmed Pharma (GLMD) IND Cleared by FDA: Submits App for Aramchol Fast Track Designation
- OPKO Health (OPK) Receives U.S. Patent Covering RAYALDEE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!