Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transdigm Group (TDG) to Acquire Data Device Corporation for $1B
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Agrees to Sell Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings to Givaudan for $340M
- DeVry Education Group (DV) Names Lisa Wardell President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!