Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Accenture (ACN) Announces Completion of Agilex Technologies Acquisition
- Windstream (WIN) Gives Final Approval for REIT Spinoff, Declares Prorated Dividend, Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!