Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTD Cos. (FTD) to Acquire Liberty Interactive's (LINTA) Provide Commerce Floral, Gifting Businesses
- Noah Education Holdings (NED) Merger Completed
- YPF (YPF) Stock Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!