Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Completes Sale of OTI Business, Plans Buybacks
- Levy Acquisition (TACO) Receives Shareholder Approval for Del Taco Merger
- Park City Group (PCYG) Announces Completion of ReposiTrak Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!