Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/3: (KBIO) (PSEM) (MM) Higher; (JOY) (WPCS) (KERX) Lower
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC), Holly Energy (HEP) Enter Agreement in Principle for El Dorado Asset Acquisition
- Diodes (DIOD) to Acquire Pericom Semi (PSEM) in $400M Cash Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces Completion of Hospira Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!