Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Completes Acquisition of tw telecom (TWTC)
- PDI, Inc. (PDII) Does Not See Digirad's (DRAD) Offer as 'Meaningful'
- Ares Management, L.P. (ARES) Unit to Acquire Energy Investors Funds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!