Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Acquires Havok from Intel (INTC)
- UPDATE: Greek Court Allows Eldorado Gold (EGO) to Resume Operations Temporarily - Reuters
- XO Group (XOXO) Acquires GigMasters for $8.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!