Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Kinross Gold (KGC), Yorbeau Resources Enter Option Agreement on Rouyn Property
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Said 'Very Close' on One or More Asset Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!