Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Sell Two Generating Plants for $138M
- Kennametal (KMT) Completes Sale of Several Non-Core Businesses
- Symmetry Surgical (SSRG) Acquires Single-Use, Low Profile Retractor Product for $400K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!