Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/27 (TUBE) (EXPR) (MIK) Higher; (SWHC) (YGE) (RGR) Lower (more...)
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ANN, Inc. (ANN) Hires JPMorgan to Explore Alternatives - Reuters
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes Highlight Expected Cost Synergies of Proposed Deal
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Closes $47M Acquisition of Boston Office Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!