Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin (RTRX) Will Sell Pediatric PRV to Sanofi (SNY) in $245M Deal
- Geeknet (GKNT) Reports Unsolicited $20/Share Cash Offer
- Mylan (MYL) Issues Clarification, Retraction on Perrigo (PRGO) Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!