Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- Cargill to Buy Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Chocolate Business for $440M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!