Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Wins U.K. Patent Suit vs. ZTE
- Shanda Games (GAME) Reports Completion of Shanda SDG Sale
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Sell Roy's Restaurants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!