Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Says Endo (ENDP) is Not Superior (QLTI)
- EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) Said to Reject $20/Share Offer from P2 Capital - Bloomberg
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI): Activist Investor Seeks Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!