Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alere (ALR) Files Complaint Against Abbott (ABT) Regarding Merger
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Received ED Letter from U.S. Dept. of Education; Says Sanctions, Requirements Imposed
- Mannatech (MTEX) Announces End to Arbitration Proceedings with Sam Caster
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!