Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zhonghong to Purchase Majority of Equity Interests in A&K (FIG)
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
- Verizon (VZ) price for Yahoo! (YHOO) said to be about $5B; Excludes patents - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!