Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Energy (USEG) Announces Sale of Mt. Emmons Mine Site (FCX)
- Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Announces Favorable Outcome of Independent Investigation
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Comments on Burberry Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!