Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Still Sees Completing TNT Express Deal in H116
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Makes $150M Investment in Polyester Product Producer JBF Group
- Lake Shore Gold (LSG), Temex Resources Enter Binding Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!