Patterson-UTI (PTEN) Sells Flowback Ops to Tetra Tech (TTI) for $42.5M
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Patterson-UTI (Nasdaq: PTEN) sold its flowback operations to TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) in a cash transaction. The sale price was $42.5 million and a subsidiary of Patterson-UTI retained the associated financial working capital of approximately $5 million. Patterson-UTI expects to report a pretax gain of approximately $20 million in the second quarter of 2012 as a result of this transaction. Simmons & Company International served as financial advisor to Patterson-UTI in this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Closes Outerwall (OUTR) Takeover
- Siris Capital Completes Polycom (PLCM) Acquisition
- Fiesta Restauran (FRGI) Appoints Interim CEO; Will Suspend Pollo Tropical Developments in Texas, Continue to Own Taco Cabana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!