Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Appoints New North America VP and New CIO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Patterson Companies (Nasdaq: PDCO) announced the promotion of two veteran leaders, reflecting the strength of the company’s leadership bench and depth of expertise in the business. Effective Nov. 1, 2016, Dave Misiak will be promoted to president of Patterson Dental North America, and Dave Lardy will be promoted to chief information officer.
Dave Misiak, currently president of Patterson Dental U.S., brings to his new role a breadth of sales and management experience gleaned during more than 20 years with the company. Additionally, he currently serves as president of the Patterson Foundation Board of Directors.
“Dave is the right person to lead our North American Dental operations. He has successfully led significant growth in that segment, in the field and at the corporate level, and we are delighted to have him continue to drive its transformation,” said Scott Anderson, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Patterson Companies. “He has a proven track record of success internally and externally, and we expect him to be a strong addition to our leadership team.”
“As we invest to capitalize on market opportunities, our technology and information systems organization has become an increasingly critical component of our future. Therefore, we are naming Dave Lardy, vice president of Enterprise Business Services, our new chief information officer.”
Lardy also has an impressive tenure at Patterson, and has held key roles in the ongoing evolution of Patterson’s technology capabilities. He has been a leader in the technical execution of the enterprise resource planning initiative and will oversee Patterson’s entire IT organization in his new position.
Added Anderson: “Dave is a well-respected internal candidate, and I am confident that his insight and experience will help us further accelerate our technological capabilities. Both of these promotions are examples of our commitment to talent development as we continue to strengthen our leadership team.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Notable DVM-250 Recorder, FleetVu Services Order
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!