Patriot National (PN) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c; Updates on Ebix Deal
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Patriot National (NYSE: PN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.76 million.
Strategic Opportunities Consideration
The Special Committee, which is comprised of independent directors, is working collaboratively with Ebix, Inc. to explore the possible combination of the two businesses, while continuing to explore other available strategic opportunities for Patriot National to maximize value for shareholders. Ebix is expected to complete its due diligence by August 31, 2016, as the Special Committee nears the conclusion of its evaluation of the prospects it has received and expects to make a recommendation to the Board of Directors soon on whether the Company should enter into any transaction or pursue another alternative. As announced August 1, 2016, Ebix made an improved offer to acquire 100% of the outstanding stock of the Company.
Outlook for 2016 Financial Guidance
Patriot National has updated the Company's prior financial guidance for 2016. For the full year ending December 31, 2016, Patriot National currently expects the following financial results.
Total Fee Income
$258 - $269
GAAP Net Income
$32 - $35
$25 - $28
$66 - $71
Operating Cash Flows
$45 - $48
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Patriot National (PN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!