Patriot National (PN) Director Corey Resigns
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Patriot National (NYSE: PN) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02(a). Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On November 8, 2016, Michael Corey notified Steven Mariano, Chairman of the Board of Patriot National, Inc. (the “Company”), via email that he would resign from the Company’s Board of Directors effective immediately. The Company believes, and the resignation letter notes, that Director Corey resigned based on his disagreements with the Company regarding certain aspects of the Company’s operational direction.
Director Corey has served on all major committees of the Board, including the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, Compensation Committee, Audit Committee, as well as the Special Committee. The Company regrets Director Corey’s decision to leave the Board at this time.
This information and the information contained in Exhibit 99.1 shall not be deemed “filed” for purposes of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”), or incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as may be expressly set forth by specific reference in any such filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Prices 6M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.5M
- Moody's Lower Outlook on Italy to Negative; Ratings Affirmed (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!