Parsley Energy (PE) Acquires Certain Texas Oil & Gas Properties from Mexco Energy (MXC)
- Wall Street falls as consumer discretionary shares weigh
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE: MXC) announced the sale of certain oil and gas properties in Glasscock County, Texas.
Mexco received approximately $2.187 million in cash from a sale of working interests to Parsley Energy, Inc. covering 50 net acres located in Glasscock County, Texas in the horizontal Wolfcamp trend of the Permian Basin in West Texas. These proceeds are part of a sale by several co-owners of 11,672 gross (9,140 net) acres containing 67 gross (60 net) vertical wells with net production of 270 barrels of oil equivalent plus 5 disposal wells and existing infrastructure.
Of these proceeds, approximately $1.887 million is to be applied to Mexco's bank debt and the balance to working capital of Mexco.
The President of the Company commented, "I believe this sale indicates the potential value of certain of Mexco's oil and gas properties which it continues to hold in the horizontal Wolfcamp area of the Permian Basin of West Texas."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Announces Acquisition of RespondWell
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!