Parsley Energy (PE) Acquires Certain Texas Oil & Gas Properties from Mexco Energy (MXC)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE: MXC) announced the sale of certain oil and gas properties in Glasscock County, Texas.
Mexco received approximately $2.187 million in cash from a sale of working interests to Parsley Energy, Inc. covering 50 net acres located in Glasscock County, Texas in the horizontal Wolfcamp trend of the Permian Basin in West Texas. These proceeds are part of a sale by several co-owners of 11,672 gross (9,140 net) acres containing 67 gross (60 net) vertical wells with net production of 270 barrels of oil equivalent plus 5 disposal wells and existing infrastructure.
Of these proceeds, approximately $1.887 million is to be applied to Mexco's bank debt and the balance to working capital of Mexco.
The President of the Company commented, "I believe this sale indicates the potential value of certain of Mexco's oil and gas properties which it continues to hold in the horizontal Wolfcamp area of the Permian Basin of West Texas."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Makes Minority Equity Investment in JetSuite
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!