Pall Corp. (PPL) CEO Kingsley to Assume CFO Role on Interim Basis
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Pall Corp. (NYSE: PLL) named Larry Kingsley, current Pall President and CEO, to serve as interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO) pending the completion of its search process to replace exiting CFO Lisa McDermott. The company also announced that Frank Moschella will resume the positions of Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer (CAO). Both moves are effective March 10, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI), United Airlines (UAL) to Join S&P 500
- Old Republic (ORI) Announces Several Executive Changes
- ReneSola (SOL) Announces Sale of 34.6-MW Port Farms Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!