Pall Corp. (PPL) CEO Kingsley to Assume CFO Role on Interim Basis
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Pall Corp. (NYSE: PLL) named Larry Kingsley, current Pall President and CEO, to serve as interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO) pending the completion of its search process to replace exiting CFO Lisa McDermott. The company also announced that Frank Moschella will resume the positions of Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer (CAO). Both moves are effective March 10, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) Transfers Sky Holdings in Italy and Germany to BSkyB; to Net $7.2B
- Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Reports Zerenex Met Primary Endpoint in Phase 3
- Allergan (AGN) Receives Positive Recommendation from EMA CHMP for OZURDEX Marketing Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!