Pall Corp. (PPL) CEO Kingsley to Assume CFO Role on Interim Basis
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
Pall Corp. (NYSE: PLL) named Larry Kingsley, current Pall President and CEO, to serve as interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO) pending the completion of its search process to replace exiting CFO Lisa McDermott. The company also announced that Frank Moschella will resume the positions of Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer (CAO). Both moves are effective March 10, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Presents Statistically Significant Plecanatide Phase 2b Data in IBS-C
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Reports FDA Acceptance of Empagliflozin + Metformin NDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!