Pall Corp. (PPL) CEO Kingsley to Assume CFO Role on Interim Basis
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Pall Corp. (NYSE: PLL) named Larry Kingsley, current Pall President and CEO, to serve as interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO) pending the completion of its search process to replace exiting CFO Lisa McDermott. The company also announced that Frank Moschella will resume the positions of Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer (CAO). Both moves are effective March 10, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Restructures Global Vehicle Engineering Organizations; Assigns Leadership
- BP plc (BP) to Sell North Slope of Alaska Oilfield Assets
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) Enters Agreement with PW Partners/Luxor Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!