Palatin Technologies (PTN) Shares Surge Post-Market
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) gained post market, rising 45%. Market chatter tied gains to a Reuters reports that said its sexual desire drug succeeded in late stage trials.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Presents Positive Phase 2a Correlative and Mechanism-of-Action Data for BL-8040 at ASH
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Presented Preclinical Data on TGR-1202 at ASH 2016
- Matinas BioPharma (MTNB) Begins Dosing in MAT2501 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot FDA News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!