Palatin Technologies (PTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Updates on Cash Postion
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
Palatin's cash, cash equivalents and investments were $9.4 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to cash and cash equivalents of $27.3 million at June 30, 2015. Current liabilities were $14.0 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to $7.4 million as of June 30, 2015.
Palatin believes that existing capital resources, together with approximately $8.5 million received from the August 2016 financing, will be adequate to fund our planned operations through the quarter ending December 31, 2016. Assuming the double blind efficacy portion of the Phase 3 clinical trial of bremelanotide for HSDD is successful, as to which there can be no assurance, we will need additional funding to complete required ancillary studies and clinical trials, prepare and submit regulatory filings for product approval, and establish commercial scale manufacturing capability.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palatin Technologies (PTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!