Palatin Technologies (PTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Updates on Cash Postion
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
Palatin's cash, cash equivalents and investments were $9.4 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to cash and cash equivalents of $27.3 million at June 30, 2015. Current liabilities were $14.0 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to $7.4 million as of June 30, 2015.
Palatin believes that existing capital resources, together with approximately $8.5 million received from the August 2016 financing, will be adequate to fund our planned operations through the quarter ending December 31, 2016. Assuming the double blind efficacy portion of the Phase 3 clinical trial of bremelanotide for HSDD is successful, as to which there can be no assurance, we will need additional funding to complete required ancillary studies and clinical trials, prepare and submit regulatory filings for product approval, and establish commercial scale manufacturing capability.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palatin Technologies (PTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!