Palatin Technologies (PTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Updates on Cash Postion
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
Palatin's cash, cash equivalents and investments were $9.4 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to cash and cash equivalents of $27.3 million at June 30, 2015. Current liabilities were $14.0 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to $7.4 million as of June 30, 2015.
Palatin believes that existing capital resources, together with approximately $8.5 million received from the August 2016 financing, will be adequate to fund our planned operations through the quarter ending December 31, 2016. Assuming the double blind efficacy portion of the Phase 3 clinical trial of bremelanotide for HSDD is successful, as to which there can be no assurance, we will need additional funding to complete required ancillary studies and clinical trials, prepare and submit regulatory filings for product approval, and establish commercial scale manufacturing capability.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palatin Technologies (PTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Signature Bank (SBNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!