Palatin Technologies (PTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Updates on Cash Postion
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
Palatin's cash, cash equivalents and investments were $9.4 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to cash and cash equivalents of $27.3 million at June 30, 2015. Current liabilities were $14.0 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to $7.4 million as of June 30, 2015.
Palatin believes that existing capital resources, together with approximately $8.5 million received from the August 2016 financing, will be adequate to fund our planned operations through the quarter ending December 31, 2016. Assuming the double blind efficacy portion of the Phase 3 clinical trial of bremelanotide for HSDD is successful, as to which there can be no assurance, we will need additional funding to complete required ancillary studies and clinical trials, prepare and submit regulatory filings for product approval, and establish commercial scale manufacturing capability.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palatin Technologies (PTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Palatin Technologies Closes on $16.5 Million Financing
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!