Palatin Technologies (PTN) Files to Offer Common Stock and Warrants
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) disclosed in an SEC filing:
We are offering Series A units (the “Series A Units”), with each Series A Unit consisting of (i) one share of common stock and (ii) one Series J Warrant to purchase of a share of common stock (the “Series J Warrants”).
The Series A Units will not be issued or certificated. The shares of common stock and Series J Warrants will all be issued separately and are immediately separable. This prospectus supplement also relates to the offering of the shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of Series J Warrants.
Each Series J Warrant will be exercisable at any time on or after the issuance date until the five-year anniversary of the issuance date. Each Series J Warrant will be exercisable at a price of $ per share of our common stock, subject to adjustment.
For a more detailed description of our common stock and Series J Warrants, see the section entitled “Description of the Securities We are Offering” beginning on page S-10 of this prospectus supplement.
Our common stock is quoted on the NYSE MKT under the symbol “PTN.” On November 29, 2016, the closing price of the common stock was $0.82. We do not intend to list the Series J Warrants to be sold in this offering on any securities exchange.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!