Palatin Technologies (PTN) Files to Offer Common Stock and Warrants
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) disclosed in an SEC filing:
We are offering Series A units (the “Series A Units”), with each Series A Unit consisting of (i) one share of common stock and (ii) one Series J Warrant to purchase of a share of common stock (the “Series J Warrants”).
The Series A Units will not be issued or certificated. The shares of common stock and Series J Warrants will all be issued separately and are immediately separable. This prospectus supplement also relates to the offering of the shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of Series J Warrants.
Each Series J Warrant will be exercisable at any time on or after the issuance date until the five-year anniversary of the issuance date. Each Series J Warrant will be exercisable at a price of $ per share of our common stock, subject to adjustment.
For a more detailed description of our common stock and Series J Warrants, see the section entitled “Description of the Securities We are Offering” beginning on page S-10 of this prospectus supplement.
Our common stock is quoted on the NYSE MKT under the symbol “PTN.” On November 29, 2016, the closing price of the common stock was $0.82. We do not intend to list the Series J Warrants to be sold in this offering on any securities exchange.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Files $1B Class A Shares Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!