Palatin Technologies (PTN) Files to Offer Common Stock and Warrants
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) disclosed in an SEC filing:
We are offering Series A units (the “Series A Units”), with each Series A Unit consisting of (i) one share of common stock and (ii) one Series J Warrant to purchase of a share of common stock (the “Series J Warrants”).
The Series A Units will not be issued or certificated. The shares of common stock and Series J Warrants will all be issued separately and are immediately separable. This prospectus supplement also relates to the offering of the shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of Series J Warrants.
Each Series J Warrant will be exercisable at any time on or after the issuance date until the five-year anniversary of the issuance date. Each Series J Warrant will be exercisable at a price of $ per share of our common stock, subject to adjustment.
For a more detailed description of our common stock and Series J Warrants, see the section entitled “Description of the Securities We are Offering” beginning on page S-10 of this prospectus supplement.
Our common stock is quoted on the NYSE MKT under the symbol “PTN.” On November 29, 2016, the closing price of the common stock was $0.82. We do not intend to list the Series J Warrants to be sold in this offering on any securities exchange.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Williams (WMB), Williams Partners (WPZ) Reset Payouts as Part of Financial Repositioning
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Resolves Legacy Biomet FCPA Matters with DOJ and SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!