Pacwest Bancorp (PACW) Unit Agrees to Sell Two Retail Branches
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq: PACW) announced that its principal operating subsidiary, Pacific Western Bank, has entered into a definitive agreement to sell two retail branches to First Foundation Bank (the “Transaction”). The branches are located in Laguna Hills and Seal Beach, California (the “Branches”).
Currently, the deposits of the Branches total approximately $200 million, principally comprised of time deposits. No loans are being sold in connection with the Transaction. The Transaction is expected to be completed before the end of the year subject to regulatory approval and customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!