Packaging Corp. (PKG) Announces Completion of $100M Columbus Container Acquisition
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Packaging Corporation of America (NYSE: PKG) announced that it has completed its acquisition of Columbus Container, Inc., an independent corrugated products producer in a cash-free, debt-free transaction. Funding for the $100 million acquisition came from available cash on hand.
PCA Chairman and CEO Mark Kowlzan said, “Completing the acquisition of Columbus Container is another excellent strategic fit for PCA and we expect to quickly integrate this great organization into our company.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M