Packaging Corp. (PKG) Announces Completion of $100M Columbus Container Acquisition
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Packaging Corporation of America (NYSE: PKG) announced that it has completed its acquisition of Columbus Container, Inc., an independent corrugated products producer in a cash-free, debt-free transaction. Funding for the $100 million acquisition came from available cash on hand.
PCA Chairman and CEO Mark Kowlzan said, “Completing the acquisition of Columbus Container is another excellent strategic fit for PCA and we expect to quickly integrate this great organization into our company.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- US Foods (USFD) Names Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Acquires Black Stone IP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!