Packaging Corp. (PKG) Announces Completion of $100M Columbus Container Acquisition
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Packaging Corporation of America (NYSE: PKG) announced that it has completed its acquisition of Columbus Container, Inc., an independent corrugated products producer in a cash-free, debt-free transaction. Funding for the $100 million acquisition came from available cash on hand.
PCA Chairman and CEO Mark Kowlzan said, “Completing the acquisition of Columbus Container is another excellent strategic fit for PCA and we expect to quickly integrate this great organization into our company.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Acceleron (XLRN) and Celgene (CELG) Announce Updated Results from Phase 2 Studies of Luspatercept in Beta-Thalassemia
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!