PVH Corp. (PVH) Adds Unilever President Sourry Knox as Director
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) announced that Judith Amanda Sourry Knox was appointed to its Board of Directors. Ms. Sourry Knox will serve on the Board’s Compensation Committee. The appointment is effective December 7, 2016, the committee’s next scheduled meeting date and the day prior to the Board’s next scheduled meeting. The number of directors constituting the full Board was increased to 11 in connection with this appointment. Ms. Sourry Knox will be eligible to stand for reelection at the 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
Ms. Sourry Knox has been the President of the Global Foods Category at Unilever, a personal care, foods, refreshment and home care consumer products company, since 2015. Previously, Ms. Sourry Knox held roles in Unilever’s key markets and in global category positions, including serving as Executive Vice President, Global Hair from 2014 to 2015 and Executive Vice President, U.K. and Ireland from 2010 to 2014.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH Corp. has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and over $8 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!