PTC (PTC) Shares Active; Revised Q1, FY17 GAAP Guidance Issued
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) disclosed the following on Monday:
Regulation FD Disclosure.
On October 26, 2016, PTC issued financial guidance for the first quarter and full 2017 fiscal year. Although GAAP operating expense guidance and GAAP operating margin guidance were presented as intended for both periods, as was Non-GAAP EPS guidance, the GAAP EPS guidance included in the October 26, 2016 press release and prepared remarks inadvertently omitted interest expense for both the Q1’17 and FY’17 periods, which requires revisions to the GAAP EPS guidance for both periods. The revised GAAP EPS guidance is set forth in the table below. There is no change to Q1’17 and FY’17 Non-GAAP EPS guidance.
Revised GAAP EPS Guidance
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Global (HZN) Offfers Prelim. FY16 Results
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Seagate Technology (STX) Issues Positive Q3, FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!