PTC (PTC) Shares Active; Revised Q1, FY17 GAAP Guidance Issued
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) disclosed the following on Monday:
Regulation FD Disclosure.
On October 26, 2016, PTC issued financial guidance for the first quarter and full 2017 fiscal year. Although GAAP operating expense guidance and GAAP operating margin guidance were presented as intended for both periods, as was Non-GAAP EPS guidance, the GAAP EPS guidance included in the October 26, 2016 press release and prepared remarks inadvertently omitted interest expense for both the Q1’17 and FY’17 periods, which requires revisions to the GAAP EPS guidance for both periods. The revised GAAP EPS guidance is set forth in the table below. There is no change to Q1’17 and FY’17 Non-GAAP EPS guidance.
Revised GAAP EPS Guidance
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Wabco Holdings (WBC) Approves $600M Stock Buyback Program
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Updates on End-of-Phase 2 FDA Meeting; Will Discontinue ND0612H Phase 3, Suspend iNDiGO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!