PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PRGX Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRGX) announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Lavante, Inc., a SaaS-based procure-to-pay (P2P) supplier information management (SIM) and recovery audit services firm based in San Jose, CA.
“This acquisition is expected to accelerate PRGX’s strategy to deliver actionable P2P insights to our clients through analytics-based products and services,” said Ron Stewart, PRGX president and chief executive officer. "In addition, we are excited and look forward to having the very experienced Lavante team led by Frank Harbist join PRGX and welcoming their clients and the opportunity to serve them with our expanded capabilities and service offerings,” continued Stewart. “By utilizing Lavante’s industry-leading technology platform as the foundation, we anticipate providing our clients with an advanced set of SIM capabilities and improved management of supplier risks and performance,” concluded Stewart.
“Joining the PRGX team is a huge win for our clients and our company,” said Frank Harbist, president and chief executive officer of Lavante. “The market for dedicated SIM services continues to increase significantly and the value we expect to bring collectively to the marketplace will be part of a set of broader PRGX P2P solutions that generate significant value for global clients,” concluded Harbist.
The acquisition is subject to certain closing conditions and is expected to close within the next few weeks.
Further details regarding the terms of the transaction are available in the Current Report on Form 8-K filed by PRGX today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!