PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire Cost & Compliance Associates
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PRGX Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRGX) announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire substantially all of the assets of Cost & Compliance Associates (C&CA), a commercial recovery audit and contract compliance firm with operations in the U.S. and the UK.
“We are pleased to announce our agreement to acquire C&CA and for Bob Donohue and his team to join PRGX,” said Ron Stewart, PRGX president and chief executive officer. “We believe that the addition of C&CA’s excellent client base and highly qualified team will further strengthen our already robust commercial recovery audit and contract compliance businesses,” continued Stewart. “In addition, our expanded service offerings in supplier information management and spend analytics will enable us to bring a substantially higher value proposition to C&CA’s world class clients,” concluded Stewart.
“We are excited about joining PRGX,” said Bob Donohue, president of C&CA. “We see a great cultural fit for our clients and our employees. Our combined operational capabilities in core recovery audit and contract compliance are expected to eclipse any in the industry and we look forward to bringing expanded service offerings and value to our clients,” concluded Donohue.
The acquisition is subject to certain closing conditions, including obtaining various third party consents, and is expected to close later this year.
Further details regarding the terms of the transaction are available in the Current Report on Form 8-K filed by PRGX today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- RBC Positive on GoDaddy's (GDDY) Move to Acquire Host Europe Group; Affirms at 'Outperform'
- Genesco (GCO) Enters Agreement to Sell SureGrip Footwear Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!