PPG Industries (PPG) to Divest Stake in Two PFG Fiber Glass JVs
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PPG (NYSE: PPG) announced that it has reached an agreement to divest its 50 percent ownership interests in its two PFG Fiber Glass joint ventures (PFG) to Nan Ya Plastics Corp., which currently controls the other 50 percent ownership interest in the joint ventures. Nan Ya is affiliated with Taiwan-based Formosa Plastics Group. The transaction is expected to close by the end of 2016. Financial terms were not disclosed.
PFG was formed as an equally-held joint venture between PPG and Nan Ya in 1987, with a single production facility in Chia Yi, Taiwan. To meet growing demand, a second joint venture was formed to add a production facility in Kunshan, China in 2001.
PFG supplies electronic yarn fibers used in integrated electronic circuit boards and fiber glass reinforcement products for automotive applications.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Make $1.25B Investment in Steward-Operated Hospital Portfolio
- Patrick Industries (PATK) Names Jeffrey M. Rodino as Chief Sales Officer; Kip B. Ellis Named Chief Operating Officer
- Actua Corp. (ACTA) to Sell GovDelivery in $150M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!