PMC (PMCS) Enters $160M Accelerated Buyback with Goldman
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
PMC (Nasdaq: PMCS), has entered into an Accelerated Stock Buyback agreement (“ASB agreement”) with Goldman, Sachs & Co. (“Goldman”) to repurchase an aggregate of $160 million of PMC common stock. The Company will acquire these common shares as part of its $275 million stock repurchase program announced on March 13, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Shanda Games (GAME) Reports Consortium Changes
- AOL, Inc. (AOL) Appoints Brand Group CEO Lyne to Head The BBG Fund
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!