PMC (PMCS) Enters $160M Accelerated Buyback with Goldman
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
PMC (Nasdaq: PMCS), has entered into an Accelerated Stock Buyback agreement (“ASB agreement”) with Goldman, Sachs & Co. (“Goldman”) to repurchase an aggregate of $160 million of PMC common stock. The Company will acquire these common shares as part of its $275 million stock repurchase program announced on March 13, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Announces New $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Slumps as Jeffries to Remain CEO; New Compensation Pact Disclosed
- Platinum Group (PLG) Enters C$175.2M Bough-Deal Financing Arrangement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!