PMC (PMCS) Enters $160M Accelerated Buyback with Goldman
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
PMC (Nasdaq: PMCS), has entered into an Accelerated Stock Buyback agreement (“ASB agreement”) with Goldman, Sachs & Co. (“Goldman”) to repurchase an aggregate of $160 million of PMC common stock. The Company will acquire these common shares as part of its $275 million stock repurchase program announced on March 13, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celestica Recognizes PMC as 2013 TCOO Supplier Awards Program Honoree
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Discloses SEC Investigation Tied to FY13 Timing of GSA Accrual
- Amedisys (AMED) Enters $70M Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!