PLX Technology (PLXT) Expands TeraPHY Family w/ Three Transceivers
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
- Apple (AAPL) May Shell Out Above-Average Fees to Music Labels for Streaming Content
PLX Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLXT), announced the expansion of its TeraPHY 10GBase-T PHY family with three new single-, dual- and quad-port integrated transceivers. Designed on a 40-nanometer lithography node, these devices represent the fourth generation of PLX 10GBase-T PHYs and its second generation in 40nm. This latest PLX TN8000 family of devices bring to market several unique features and attributes requested by multiple Tier-1 customers, and are already being designed into several networking platforms. The demand for 10GBase-T has escalated due to the phenomenal growth in cloud-based data distribution, combined with the availability of powerful, yet affordable and easy to implement, 10 Gigabit PHY devices, which will now replace the widespread Gigabit infrastructure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acorn International (ATV) Enters Transitional Services, Separation Agreement with Former CEO
- Celldex (CLDX) Announces Initiation of Varlilumab + Sunitinib Phase 1/2 in Metastatic CC-RCC
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Enters Agreement to Sell FXCM Asia Limited
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!