PLX Technology (PLXT) Expands TeraPHY Family w/ Three Transceivers
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
PLX Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLXT), announced the expansion of its TeraPHY 10GBase-T PHY family with three new single-, dual- and quad-port integrated transceivers. Designed on a 40-nanometer lithography node, these devices represent the fourth generation of PLX 10GBase-T PHYs and its second generation in 40nm. This latest PLX TN8000 family of devices bring to market several unique features and attributes requested by multiple Tier-1 customers, and are already being designed into several networking platforms. The demand for 10GBase-T has escalated due to the phenomenal growth in cloud-based data distribution, combined with the availability of powerful, yet affordable and easy to implement, 10 Gigabit PHY devices, which will now replace the widespread Gigabit infrastructure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Receives Subpoena from GSA Over Contractual Agreements
- Cipher Pharma (CPHR) Issues Positive Update on Ranbaxy Markman Hearing
- Emerge Energy Services (EMES) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 29.1% to $1.00; 7.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!