PLX Technology (PLXT) Expands TeraPHY Family w/ Three Transceivers
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
PLX Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLXT), announced the expansion of its TeraPHY 10GBase-T PHY family with three new single-, dual- and quad-port integrated transceivers. Designed on a 40-nanometer lithography node, these devices represent the fourth generation of PLX 10GBase-T PHYs and its second generation in 40nm. This latest PLX TN8000 family of devices bring to market several unique features and attributes requested by multiple Tier-1 customers, and are already being designed into several networking platforms. The demand for 10GBase-T has escalated due to the phenomenal growth in cloud-based data distribution, combined with the availability of powerful, yet affordable and easy to implement, 10 Gigabit PHY devices, which will now replace the widespread Gigabit infrastructure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Corp. (ITT) Files 10-Q, Shows Subpoena from DoD
- Intralinks Holdings (IL) Enters Securties Class Action Settlement
- FedEx (FDX) Still Sees Completing TNT Express Deal in H116
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!