PLX Technology (PLXT) Expands TeraPHY Family w/ Three Transceivers
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
PLX Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLXT), announced the expansion of its TeraPHY 10GBase-T PHY family with three new single-, dual- and quad-port integrated transceivers. Designed on a 40-nanometer lithography node, these devices represent the fourth generation of PLX 10GBase-T PHYs and its second generation in 40nm. This latest PLX TN8000 family of devices bring to market several unique features and attributes requested by multiple Tier-1 customers, and are already being designed into several networking platforms. The demand for 10GBase-T has escalated due to the phenomenal growth in cloud-based data distribution, combined with the availability of powerful, yet affordable and easy to implement, 10 Gigabit PHY devices, which will now replace the widespread Gigabit infrastructure.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kyocera (KYO), Microsoft (MSFT) Expand Licensing Agreement
- Rite Aid (RAD) June Comps Rose 2.4%
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Plans Rights Offering, One-for-10 Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!