PHH Corp. (PHH) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHH Corp. (NYSE: PHH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.38 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.46). Revenue for the quarter came in at $196 million versus the consensus estimate of $175 million.
The company said, “With respect to our evaluation of strategic options, the Board, Management and our financial advisors are deeply engaged in a thorough process to assess the value of our assets and platforms to maximize shareholder value. Our team is highly committed and we are acting with a sense of urgency. We look forward to sharing more information regarding the outcome of this process when it’s prudent for us to do so.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PHH Corp. (PHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!