PHH Corp. (PHH) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PHH Corp. (NYSE: PHH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.38 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.46). Revenue for the quarter came in at $196 million versus the consensus estimate of $175 million.
The company said, “With respect to our evaluation of strategic options, the Board, Management and our financial advisors are deeply engaged in a thorough process to assess the value of our assets and platforms to maximize shareholder value. Our team is highly committed and we are acting with a sense of urgency. We look forward to sharing more information regarding the outcome of this process when it’s prudent for us to do so.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PHH Corp. (PHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
- athenahealth (ATHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Forges New Partnership with Tandigm Health
- Brown & Brown (BRO) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!