PHH Corp. (PHH) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHH Corp. (NYSE: PHH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.38 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.46). Revenue for the quarter came in at $196 million versus the consensus estimate of $175 million.
The company said, “With respect to our evaluation of strategic options, the Board, Management and our financial advisors are deeply engaged in a thorough process to assess the value of our assets and platforms to maximize shareholder value. Our team is highly committed and we are acting with a sense of urgency. We look forward to sharing more information regarding the outcome of this process when it’s prudent for us to do so.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PHH Corp. (PHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!