PHH Corp. (PHH) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PHH Corp. (NYSE: PHH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.38 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.46). Revenue for the quarter came in at $196 million versus the consensus estimate of $175 million.
The company said, “With respect to our evaluation of strategic options, the Board, Management and our financial advisors are deeply engaged in a thorough process to assess the value of our assets and platforms to maximize shareholder value. Our team is highly committed and we are acting with a sense of urgency. We look forward to sharing more information regarding the outcome of this process when it’s prudent for us to do so.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PHH Corp. (PHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!