PHAZAR (ANTP) Subsidiary Awarded $1.1 Million Contract
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
PHAZAR CORP (NASDAQ: ANTP) announces that Antenna Products Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary, received a subcontract for delivery of HF antennas for the NATO Broadcast and Ship-Shore (BRASS) site in Portugal. The Prime contractor is EID of Charneca da Caparica, Portugal. The antennas to be supplied are six (6) each multiport spiral antennas and three (3) each conical monopole antennas. The value of the contract is slightly more than $1.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- ERA Group (ERA) CEO Resigns; Replacement Named
- Forward Industries' (FORD) Largest Shareholder Calls Dismissal of CFO 'Reckless'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!