PHAZAR (ANTP) Subsidiary Awarded $1.1 Million Contract
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
PHAZAR CORP (NASDAQ: ANTP) announces that Antenna Products Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary, received a subcontract for delivery of HF antennas for the NATO Broadcast and Ship-Shore (BRASS) site in Portugal. The Prime contractor is EID of Charneca da Caparica, Portugal. The antennas to be supplied are six (6) each multiport spiral antennas and three (3) each conical monopole antennas. The value of the contract is slightly more than $1.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Akorn (AKRX) Needs to Divest Generic Injectable Rifampin ANDA in VersaPharm Deal - FTC
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Guides FY15 Inline; Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!