PHAZAR (ANTP) Subsidiary Awarded $1.1 Million Contract
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
PHAZAR CORP (NASDAQ: ANTP) announces that Antenna Products Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary, received a subcontract for delivery of HF antennas for the NATO Broadcast and Ship-Shore (BRASS) site in Portugal. The Prime contractor is EID of Charneca da Caparica, Portugal. The antennas to be supplied are six (6) each multiport spiral antennas and three (3) each conical monopole antennas. The value of the contract is slightly more than $1.1 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) Wins Order Obtaining Injunction vs. Defendants Over Generic Nucynta (AGN)
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) Names Tom Salmon as COO; CEO Jon Rich to Retire
- Invacare Corp. (IVC) Sells ProBasics Brand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!