PHAZAR (ANTP) Subsidiary Awarded $1.1 Million Contract
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
PHAZAR CORP (NASDAQ: ANTP) announces that Antenna Products Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary, received a subcontract for delivery of HF antennas for the NATO Broadcast and Ship-Shore (BRASS) site in Portugal. The Prime contractor is EID of Charneca da Caparica, Portugal. The antennas to be supplied are six (6) each multiport spiral antennas and three (3) each conical monopole antennas. The value of the contract is slightly more than $1.1 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macrocure (MCUR) Director Tomer Kariv to Become Chairman; CFO, CMO to Step Down
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in National Bank of Greece (NBG), Commence Delisting Proceedings
- KongZhong (KZ) to Sell Portion of Ourgame Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!