PHAZAR (ANTP) Subsidiary Awarded $1.1 Million Contract
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
PHAZAR CORP (NASDAQ: ANTP) announces that Antenna Products Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary, received a subcontract for delivery of HF antennas for the NATO Broadcast and Ship-Shore (BRASS) site in Portugal. The Prime contractor is EID of Charneca da Caparica, Portugal. The antennas to be supplied are six (6) each multiport spiral antennas and three (3) each conical monopole antennas. The value of the contract is slightly more than $1.1 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kyocera (KYO), Microsoft (MSFT) Expand Licensing Agreement
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) CEO Hadley Steps Down, Snow Named New CEO
- Auris Medical Holding (EARS) Receives Two New U.S. Patents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!