PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Enters Supply Agreement with DuPont (DD) for Butacite, SentryGlas
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
On December 21, 2012, PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGTI), through its wholly-owned subsidiary PGT Industries, Inc., entered into a Sales Contract with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (NYSE: DD), through its Packaging and Industrial Polymers business for the supply by DuPont and the purchase by the Company of 100% of the Company’s requirements of Butacite polyvinyl butyral interlayer and SentryGlas ionoplast interlayer, each produced by DuPont and sold pursuant to the Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Licensing Agreement with China's iQIYI
- Roche (RHHBY) to Acquire Adheron Therapeutics in ~$580M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!