PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Enters Supply Agreement with DuPont (DD) for Butacite, SentryGlas
- Wall St. rises as Yellen hints at 'gradual' rate hikes
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rises after third-biggest daily fall since 2008 crisis
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
On December 21, 2012, PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGTI), through its wholly-owned subsidiary PGT Industries, Inc., entered into a Sales Contract with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (NYSE: DD), through its Packaging and Industrial Polymers business for the supply by DuPont and the purchase by the Company of 100% of the Company’s requirements of Butacite polyvinyl butyral interlayer and SentryGlas ionoplast interlayer, each produced by DuPont and sold pursuant to the Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Prelim. Q4, FY15 Sales Results Miss Views; Qtr. Dividend Declared
- Twitter to change homepage to customize tweet displays to individuals
- Xenon Pharma (XENE) Commences XEN801 Phase 2 in Severe Acne
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!