PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Enters Supply Agreement with DuPont (DD) for Butacite, SentryGlas
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
On December 21, 2012, PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGTI), through its wholly-owned subsidiary PGT Industries, Inc., entered into a Sales Contract with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (NYSE: DD), through its Packaging and Industrial Polymers business for the supply by DuPont and the purchase by the Company of 100% of the Company’s requirements of Butacite polyvinyl butyral interlayer and SentryGlas ionoplast interlayer, each produced by DuPont and sold pursuant to the Agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- OncoGenex (OGXI) Gains; Phase 3 ENSPIRIT Trial to Continue Per Recommendation of IDMC
- Advanced Emissions (ADES) Says Certain Financials Should Not be Relied Upon Following Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!