PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Enters Supply Agreement with DuPont (DD) for Butacite, SentryGlas
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
On December 21, 2012, PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGTI), through its wholly-owned subsidiary PGT Industries, Inc., entered into a Sales Contract with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (NYSE: DD), through its Packaging and Industrial Polymers business for the supply by DuPont and the purchase by the Company of 100% of the Company’s requirements of Butacite polyvinyl butyral interlayer and SentryGlas ionoplast interlayer, each produced by DuPont and sold pursuant to the Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Notable DVM-250 Recorder, FleetVu Services Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!