PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Enters Supply Agreement with DuPont (DD) for Butacite, SentryGlas
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
On December 21, 2012, PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGTI), through its wholly-owned subsidiary PGT Industries, Inc., entered into a Sales Contract with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (NYSE: DD), through its Packaging and Industrial Polymers business for the supply by DuPont and the purchase by the Company of 100% of the Company’s requirements of Butacite polyvinyl butyral interlayer and SentryGlas ionoplast interlayer, each produced by DuPont and sold pursuant to the Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Offers Q2 Outlook
- Jacobs Technology awarded $427 million contract: Pentagon
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT), Garmin (GRMN) Settle Side Scan Sonar Technology Patent Spat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!