PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Announces Acquisition of US Impact Systems
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PGT, Inc. (Nasdq: PGTI) has announced the development of a new wholly-owned subsidiary, CGI Commercial, and the acquisition of established fabricator of storefront window and door products, US Impact Systems (USI).
“As a market leader, we continuously seek out new opportunities to grow our market reach and better serve our customers. The formation of CGI Commercial and the acquisition of US Impact Systems will allow us to do exactly that,” stated Jeff Jackson, PGTI President and Chief Operating Officer. “We welcome the USI employees to the PGTI family and look forward to working more closely with each of them.”
CGI Commercial will operate under the PGTI family of brands as a subsidiary of CGI Windows & Doors. Other PGTI brands include PGT Custom Windows & Doors and WinDoor. The new subsidiary is dedicated to serving the commercial market and located in Miami, Florida.
The acquisition of US Impact Systems supports the Company‘s expansion into the commercial market adding capabilities such as fabricating and glazing window and door frames for commercial products.
“We are really excited about becoming part of PGTI,” said Carlos Martinez, Vice President and General Manager of US Impact Systems. “Given our long history with PGT, its employees and products, this is a natural fit.”
“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to expand our capabilities in the commercial market,” commented Steve Dawson, Vice President and General Manager of CGI. “The US Impact team is made up of a strong leadership team and professional, highly-trained fabricators. We are looking forward to delivering products and services that will position us a leader in the commercial space.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- MediaNews Commences Previously Announced Partial Tender Offer for Monster (MWW) Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!