PG&E Corp. (PCG) Prices 4.9M Common Stock Offering at $63.25/Share
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) announced today the pricing of the previously announced public offering of 4,900,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $63.25 per share. PG&E Corporation expects to contribute all of the net proceeds from the offering to its regulated utility subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, which will use such proceeds for general corporate purposes.
BofA Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley are the underwriters for this offering. The common stock is being offered under PG&E Corporation’s effective shelf registration statement. The offering is expected to close on August 19, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Foods (USFD) Reports Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!