PG&E Corp. (PCG) Prices 4.9M Common Stock Offering at $63.25/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) announced today the pricing of the previously announced public offering of 4,900,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $63.25 per share. PG&E Corporation expects to contribute all of the net proceeds from the offering to its regulated utility subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, which will use such proceeds for general corporate purposes.
BofA Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley are the underwriters for this offering. The common stock is being offered under PG&E Corporation’s effective shelf registration statement. The offering is expected to close on August 19, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Announces 5M Share Common Stock Offering
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/24: (T)/(TWX) (COL)/(BEAV) (GNW) (AMTD) (CBU)/(MBVT) (OASM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!