PAR Technology (PAR) Announces $7.2M DoD Research and Development Contract
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PAR Government Systems Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR), today announced the awarding of a $7.2 million research and development contract with the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Under this four-year contract, PAR Government will be leveraging its expertise in image and video processing, cloud computing, data analytics, and digital media forensics. The contract work will be performed by PAR Government’s Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Solutions Sector.
“We are pleased that the Air Force and DARPA have chosen PAR Government to support the technology needs for the DARPA Media Forensics (MediFor) research and development program. Our project team includes technical leaders from both industry and academia,” commented Matt Cicchinelli, President of PAR Government. “This program complements and builds upon our expanding portfolio of PAR Government contracts in this important area of technological growth.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kellogg (K) Appoints Fareed Khan as CFO
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- US Foods (USFD) Names Dirk Locascio as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!