Overstock.com (OSTK) CEO Byrne to Take Medical Leave
- S&P, Dow open lower on weak earnings, data
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (TRN) (GOOGL) (AMZN) Higher; (MCRB) (SFS) (EHTH) Lower (more...)
Overstock.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSTK) announced that its CEO and Chairman of the Board Dr. Patrick Byrne will be taking a personal leave of absence for medical reasons. Overstock.com President Jonathan Johnson will serve as Acting CEO during Dr. Byrne's leave of absence. Dr. Byrne will remain Chairman of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Taps Under Armour's Fremar as EVP, Exec. Creative Director
- Edge Therapeutics (EDGE) Commences Treatment of First NEWTON 2 Patient
- Shire's (SHPG) SHP626 Granted FDA Fast Track Designation as Investigational Treatment in NASH with Liver Fibrosis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!