Overstock.com (OSTK) CEO Byrne to Take Medical Leave
- Wall Street up slightly, led by health, consumer sectors
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Overstock.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSTK) announced that its CEO and Chairman of the Board Dr. Patrick Byrne will be taking a personal leave of absence for medical reasons. Overstock.com President Jonathan Johnson will serve as Acting CEO during Dr. Byrne's leave of absence. Dr. Byrne will remain Chairman of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sizmek (SZMK) Will Split Sales Group
- Exelixis (EXEL) Announces EC Approval of COTELLIC Combo in BRAF V600 Metastatic Melanoma
- Air Resources Board Orders Volkswagen, Audi & Porsche to Draft Recall Plan For 3.0 Liter Vehicles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!