Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Wins Second Approval for Prochymal
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSIR), announced today it has received consent from New Zealand to market its first-in-class stem cell therapy Prochymal® (remestemcel-L), for the treatment of acute graft-vs-host disease (GvHD) in children. With this decision New Zealand joins Canada, which last month became the world’s first internationally recognized regulatory authority to grant approval to a stem cell drug. Prochymal is also the first therapy approved for GvHD - a devastating complication of bone marrow transplantation that kills up to 80 percent of children affected, many within just weeks of diagnosis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Granted Additional Time to Meet Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Pitney-Bowes (PBI) Offers FY17 Outlook at Analyst Day
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Granted FDA Fast Track Status of Velusetrag for Idiopathic and Diabetic Gastroparesis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!