Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Updates on Prelim. Revenue Ests; Sees Lower Result in FY14
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIR) announced its preliminary revenue estimates for 2014 and 2015 and its anticipated 2016 revenue.
As previously announced, the Company is working diligently to complete the restatement of its 2014 financial statements as soon as possible. Once that process is complete, the Company expects to transition to a new independent registered accounting firm and begin work on the 2015 financial statements. The Company has made substantial progress in its work on the restatement and as a result, the Company is now able to provide revenue estimates for these annual periods.
The Company currently estimates that the restatement will result in revenue of $46 to $50 million in 2014, which is less than the previously reported revenue of $58.8 million, and that it expects to report revenue of $85 to $90 million for 2015. In addition, the Company also announced today that it expects to report revenue for 2016 of $100 to $110 million.
As a result of the ongoing process to complete the restatement, the revenue estimates in this press release are preliminary and subject to revision. Due to this ongoing work, the Company is not yet able to estimate net income or earnings per share information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!