Orizon Aerostructures Acquires Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) Chanute Facility
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Orizon Aerostructures announced they have acquired the Spirit AeroSystems (NYSE: SPR) facility in Chanute, Kan., effective Sept. 30, 2016.
"This acquisition jump starts our plans to build major complex assemblies for the commercial aerospace industry and renews our long standing relationship with Spirit AeroSystems," said Charlie Newell, CEO of Orizon.
As a part of the agreement, the current statement of work from the Spirit facility and 35 associates will transition to the new Orizon Chanute location before year-end 2016. Additionally, the transaction includes a long-term agreement to manufacture and assemble additional substantial statements of work.
Scott Underwood, COO-Orizon and General Manager Orizon Chanute will have responsibility for operating and consolidating the two facilities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!