Orion Marine Group (ORN) Receives $12M Contract
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) announced a contract award of approximately $12 million.
The Company’s Heavy Civil Marine Construction segment, Orion Marine Group, was recently awarded a contract from the United States Army Corps of Engineers to perform dredging services in the Corpus Christi Ship Channel. The project entails dredging work within the Inner Basin to Viola Turning Basin and the La Quinta Channel located in Nueces County, Texas. The project is expected to begin in the 3rd quarter of 2016 with a duration of approximately six months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- TransCanada (TRP) Announces Receipt of FERC Approval to Construct Leach XPress, Rayne XPress Projects
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!