Orion Marine Group (ORN) Receives $12M Contract
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) announced a contract award of approximately $12 million.
The Company’s Heavy Civil Marine Construction segment, Orion Marine Group, was recently awarded a contract from the United States Army Corps of Engineers to perform dredging services in the Corpus Christi Ship Channel. The project entails dredging work within the Inner Basin to Viola Turning Basin and the La Quinta Channel located in Nueces County, Texas. The project is expected to begin in the 3rd quarter of 2016 with a duration of approximately six months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Announces New Data Analysis from Phase 2b Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!