Orion Marine Group (ORN) Receives $12M Contract
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) announced a contract award of approximately $12 million.
The Company’s Heavy Civil Marine Construction segment, Orion Marine Group, was recently awarded a contract from the United States Army Corps of Engineers to perform dredging services in the Corpus Christi Ship Channel. The project entails dredging work within the Inner Basin to Viola Turning Basin and the La Quinta Channel located in Nueces County, Texas. The project is expected to begin in the 3rd quarter of 2016 with a duration of approximately six months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Announces Positive Data from TD-0714 Phase 1 MAD Trial
- Triumph Group (TGI) Announces Receipt of G650 Program Order Valued at $300M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!