Orion Marine Group (ORN) Announces $80M Gulf Coast of Texas Contract Award
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) a leading specialty construction company, today announced a contract award of approximately $80 million.
The Company’s Heavy Civil Marine Construction segment, Orion Marine Group, was recently awarded a contract for a project along the Gulf Coast of Texas for a private sector client in the downstream energy business. The project entails dock expansion and dredging services and will begin during the first quarter of 2017 with a duration of approximately 18 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!