Orion Marine Group (ORN) Announces $23.3M Naval Award
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) announced its Heavy Civil Marine Construction segment, Orion Marine Group, was recently awarded a $23.3 million contract by the Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southeast (NAVFAC). The project provides for reconstruction of berthing wharfs B-1, B-2 and B-3 on Wharf Bravo at Naval Station Mayport in Jacksonville, Florida. The project is expected to begin in the fourth quarter of 2016, with a duration of approximately 11 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Reports Favorable Coverage Policy for ThyraMir at Aetna
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Prices Net $16.6M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!