Orion Marine Group (ORN) Announces $23.3M Naval Award
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) announced its Heavy Civil Marine Construction segment, Orion Marine Group, was recently awarded a $23.3 million contract by the Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southeast (NAVFAC). The project provides for reconstruction of berthing wharfs B-1, B-2 and B-3 on Wharf Bravo at Naval Station Mayport in Jacksonville, Florida. The project is expected to begin in the fourth quarter of 2016, with a duration of approximately 11 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman's 2016 pay up 7 pct to $22.5 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!