Orbital ATK (OA) Announces $126M in DoD Munitions Supply Contracts
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Orbital ATK, Inc. (NYSE: OA) awarded multiple delivery orders from the U.S. government to supply non-U.S. standard ammunition (NSA) for the Department of Defense in support of international allies. The combination of orders received in September and October 2016 under Orbital ATK’s Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity and Basic Ordering Agreement contracts total $126 million.
The selection of Orbital ATK as a provider to the NSA program demonstrates the company’s expertise in program, technical and supply chain management, and is complemented by a worldwide team of proven suppliers. Orbital ATK has been the leading supplier to the NSA program since its inception in 2008, providing an important and timely supply of products to our country’s allies.
“Orbital ATK has long been a reliable source of affordable, high-quality ammunition to the U.S. Armed Forces and its allies across the globe,” said Kent Holiday, Vice President and General Manager of Orbital ATK's Small Caliber Systems Division of the Defense Systems Group. “We are honored to support our Army customer in every facet of ammunition requirements they may have, and these significant orders continue Orbital ATK’s legacy of commitment and performance to the U.S. Army NSA program.”
Orbital ATK is the operator of the U.S. Army’s Lake City Army Ammunition Plant in Independence, Missouri, where it is the largest manufacturer of small caliber ammunition for the U.S. Department of Defense.
Orbital ATK’s Defense Systems Group is an industry leader in providing innovative and affordable precision and strike weapons, advanced propulsion and hypersonics, missile components across air-, sea- and land-based systems, ammunition and related energetic products.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orbital ATK (OA) Cygnus Could Add $2.50 To The Share Price - Jefferies
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!