Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Additional Licensing Agreement-Related Milestone from HTIT
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) announced it has received an additional milestone payment of $4 million from Hefei Tianhui Incubator of Technologies Co. Ltd. (HTIT). This milestone is part of a previously-announced license and investment agreement between Oramed and HTIT, and follows recent milestone payments of $4 million and $6.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
- Windstream (WIN) Provides Update on Litigation vs Ericsson
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!