Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Additional Licensing Agreement-Related Milestone from HTIT
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) announced it has received an additional milestone payment of $4 million from Hefei Tianhui Incubator of Technologies Co. Ltd. (HTIT). This milestone is part of a previously-announced license and investment agreement between Oramed and HTIT, and follows recent milestone payments of $4 million and $6.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed's ORMD-0901 (Oral GLP-1 Analog) Found Safe and Well Tolerated in Phase Ib Study
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!