Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Additional Licensing Agreement-Related Milestone from HTIT
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) announced it has received an additional milestone payment of $4 million from Hefei Tianhui Incubator of Technologies Co. Ltd. (HTIT). This milestone is part of a previously-announced license and investment agreement between Oramed and HTIT, and follows recent milestone payments of $4 million and $6.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!