Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Completes ORMD-0901 Phase 1b; No Serious Adverse Events Noted
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) announced it successfully concluded a Phase Ib study of ORMD-0901, the Company's proprietary oral GLP-1 analog. The Phase Ib study on type 2 diabetic patients showed ORMD-0901 to be safe and well tolerated, having no serious adverse events, adverse events or abnormal laboratory findings during the study. In addition, the active oral GLP-1 arms of the study showed encouraging trending efficacy.
"We are very pleased with both the safety and efficacy results observed during this study. Currently we are preparing to submit an IND with the FDA and anticipate initiating a Phase IIb study in 2017," said Oramed CEO Nadav Kidron.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Announces Presentation of SL-401 Phase 2 Data in AML;
- Merck (MRK) Updates on KEYTRUDA Phase 1b KEYNOTE-028 Study; Clinical Activity, Durable Responses Observed
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Presents Combo Study Data from TGR-1202 and TG-1101 at ASH
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!