Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Completes ORMD-0901 Phase 1b; No Serious Adverse Events Noted
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) announced it successfully concluded a Phase Ib study of ORMD-0901, the Company's proprietary oral GLP-1 analog. The Phase Ib study on type 2 diabetic patients showed ORMD-0901 to be safe and well tolerated, having no serious adverse events, adverse events or abnormal laboratory findings during the study. In addition, the active oral GLP-1 arms of the study showed encouraging trending efficacy.
"We are very pleased with both the safety and efficacy results observed during this study. Currently we are preparing to submit an IND with the FDA and anticipate initiating a Phase IIb study in 2017," said Oramed CEO Nadav Kidron.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Announces Leadership of Post-Westar Energy Merger Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!