Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Completes ORMD-0901 Phase 1b; No Serious Adverse Events Noted
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) announced it successfully concluded a Phase Ib study of ORMD-0901, the Company's proprietary oral GLP-1 analog. The Phase Ib study on type 2 diabetic patients showed ORMD-0901 to be safe and well tolerated, having no serious adverse events, adverse events or abnormal laboratory findings during the study. In addition, the active oral GLP-1 arms of the study showed encouraging trending efficacy.
"We are very pleased with both the safety and efficacy results observed during this study. Currently we are preparing to submit an IND with the FDA and anticipate initiating a Phase IIb study in 2017," said Oramed CEO Nadav Kidron.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concert Pharma (CNCE) CTP-656 Granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation in CF
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) MMA for Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir Full Validated in EU
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Offers Update on Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 for Advanced Parkinson's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!