Oramed (ORMP) to Conduct Sub-Study on Oral Insulin per FDA Request
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- Energy Transfer (ETP), Regency Energy (RGP) Enter $18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/26: (OCN) (OLED) (RGP) (MWV) Higher; (MAT) (STX) (PRE) (Lower (more...)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Surges Following Settlement with California
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) has been in communication with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for oral insulin. The FDA has asked Oramed to perform a sub study in a controlled in-patient setting for up to a one-week period. In order to accommodate the FDA's request, Oramed will submit a new IND with a clinical protocol for the aforementioned sub study.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for SIVEXTRO
- Lion Biotech (LBIO) Announces Expanded CRADA with National Cancer Institute
- Shire plc (SHPG) Comments on FDA Approval of NATPARA (NPSP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!