Oramed (ORMP) to Conduct Sub-Study on Oral Insulin per FDA Request
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) has been in communication with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for oral insulin. The FDA has asked Oramed to perform a sub study in a controlled in-patient setting for up to a one-week period. In order to accommodate the FDA's request, Oramed will submit a new IND with a clinical protocol for the aforementioned sub study.
You May Also Be Interested In
- pSivida's (PSDV) ILUVIEN Granted Marketing Approval in Norway
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) to Pay $2M in Antibribery Case
- FDA Approves Expanded Labeling of Imbruvica (PCYC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!