Oramed (ORMP) to Conduct Sub-Study on Oral Insulin per FDA Request
- Financials help limit losses from tech decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Bill Ackman Baked Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Confirm Merger Talks; Say No Decision Made
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) has been in communication with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for oral insulin. The FDA has asked Oramed to perform a sub study in a controlled in-patient setting for up to a one-week period. In order to accommodate the FDA's request, Oramed will submit a new IND with a clinical protocol for the aforementioned sub study.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Update on Multiple Myeloma Trajectory; Plans Expansion of Selinexor Phase 2b
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Announces Completion of Brigatinib NDA Rolling Submission to FDA
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Oral Spleen Tyrosine Kinase (SYK) Inhibitor Met Primary Endpoint in Phase 3 Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!