Oramed (ORMP) to Conduct Sub-Study on Oral Insulin per FDA Request
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) has been in communication with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for oral insulin. The FDA has asked Oramed to perform a sub study in a controlled in-patient setting for up to a one-week period. In order to accommodate the FDA's request, Oramed will submit a new IND with a clinical protocol for the aforementioned sub study.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Issues Warning on DPP-4 Inhibitors in T2D (MRK) (LLY)
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Successfully Concludes Notes Tender
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Will Explore Strategic Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!