Oramed (ORMP) to Conduct Sub-Study on Oral Insulin per FDA Request
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) has been in communication with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for oral insulin. The FDA has asked Oramed to perform a sub study in a controlled in-patient setting for up to a one-week period. In order to accommodate the FDA's request, Oramed will submit a new IND with a clinical protocol for the aforementioned sub study.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed to Present at the FireRock Annual Micro-Cap Conference
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Commences Enrollment of Lucitanib Phase 2 in FGFR1-Amplified NSCLC
- POZEN (POZN) Receives Three U.S. Patents Covering VIMOVO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!