Oramed (ORMP) to Conduct Sub-Study on Oral Insulin per FDA Request
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) has been in communication with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for oral insulin. The FDA has asked Oramed to perform a sub study in a controlled in-patient setting for up to a one-week period. In order to accommodate the FDA's request, Oramed will submit a new IND with a clinical protocol for the aforementioned sub study.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Pops; FDA Okays Xiaflex as Peyronie's Disease Treatment
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP) Receives NIH RAC Approval for Ad-RTS-IL-12 Phase 1
- Aegis Capital Starts Oramed Pharma (ORMP) at Buy, PT $25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!