Oramed (ORMP) to Conduct Sub-Study on Oral Insulin per FDA Request
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) has been in communication with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for oral insulin. The FDA has asked Oramed to perform a sub study in a controlled in-patient setting for up to a one-week period. In order to accommodate the FDA's request, Oramed will submit a new IND with a clinical protocol for the aforementioned sub study.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Enters Licensing, Investment Agreements for ORMD-0801 in China
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Announced Publication of Data Showing Its Cell Therapy Can Promote Burn Wound Healing Via Topical Spray Delivery
- Cleveland Biolabs (CBLI) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance for Two Entolimod Patents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!