Oramed (ORMP) to Conduct Sub-Study on Oral Insulin per FDA Request
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ORMP) has been in communication with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for oral insulin. The FDA has asked Oramed to perform a sub study in a controlled in-patient setting for up to a one-week period. In order to accommodate the FDA's request, Oramed will submit a new IND with a clinical protocol for the aforementioned sub study.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nevro (NVRO) SENZA-RCT Results Published in Anesthesiology
- Honeywell (HON) to Acquire Elster in $5.1B Deal
- Merck (MRK) to Acquire cCAM Biotherapeutics in ~$605M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!