Oracle Data Cloud Launches B2B Audience Solution (ORCL)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oracle Data Cloud launched the largest business-to-business (B2B) audience data marketplace to help make programmatic and data-driven B2B marketing easier.
To help B2B marketers improve their targeting throughout the marketing funnel, Oracle Data Cloud's B2B audience solution provides access to more than 400 million business profiles through thousands of B2B audience segments, thus creating a highly scalable and customizable targeting solution. In addition, more than one million addressable US companies add powerful account-based marketing (ABM) capabilities to a marketer's targeting toolkit.
Oracle Data Cloud's B2B audience solution is designed to meet specific B2B marketing needs:
- Account-Based Marketing – Reach buyers and decision makers at specific companies to align B2B marketing and sales efforts
- Company Past Purchases – Build audiences based on companies that have purchased a specific enterprise solution in the past
- Event-Based Marketing – Digitally target professionals who have attended or are considering attending specific industry events related to a business' products
- OnRamp for B2B – Upload and reach their prospect and customer databases through digital marketing campaigns
"Our B2B audience solution is designed to provide the digital targeting flexibility and scale that B2B marketers need," said Rob Holland, Group Vice President of the Oracle Data Cloud. "Our account-based marketing backbone recognizes that effective digital B2B marketing should support a company's sales goals by focusing on the accounts it is trying to reach."
The B2B solution integrates proprietary insights from Oracle BlueKai, Datalogix, and AddThis. Oracle Data Cloud's B2B data is further enriched through strategic partnerships with leading B2B data providers like Bombora, Dun & Bradstreet, FullContact, Gravy Analytics, HG Data, Infogroup, PlaceIQ, and TransUnion and predictive analytics from Leadspace. B2B marketers can now take advantage of more than 700 enhanced Oracle B2B audience segments, as well as a robust B2B audience marketplace boasting over 4000 pre-built audiences from partners.
"The challenge for B2B marketers has been connecting the account-specific needs of sales with their broader digital marketing campaigns, so their campaigns reach their targets," said Sean Beierly, Data Scientist and Marketing Manager at Cisco Systems. "Oracle Data Cloud is helping us reach the right decision makers in the right companies across the many devices they use at scale."
Oracle Data Cloud's B2B audience solution allows marketers to align digital spend with both campaign objectives and sales outreach, providing a regular flow of relevant and qualified leads from target accounts. That ability to combine granular B2B targeting segments with an account-based filter makes it easier for B2B brands to take full advantage of the digital channel.
"Effective B2B marketing requires both accuracy and scale, and Oracle Data Cloud's B2B audience solution provides both the reach and the targeting we need for our account-based marketing efforts," said Patrice Lagrange, Senior Director, Digital Demand Nurturing Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. "We are pleased to be working with Oracle Data Cloud to support our enterprise sales efforts with robust data-driven marketing campaigns."
Oracle Data Cloud gives marketers the ability to access, blend and activate audiences from Datalogix and BlueKai as well as the industry's leading B2B data providers in one place. Marketers can now work with a single partner to build highly customized audiences leveraging a broad spectrum of data sources and deliver them to hundreds of publishers and consumer platforms.
"Through our data cooperative of premium media companies, Bombora's data helps B2B marketers reach influencers and decision makers at companies that are in-market for their products and services," said Greg Herbst, VP Programmatic Data, Bombora. "We are delighted to deepen our partnership with Oracle Data Cloud to include our account-based data points, and to help fuel a powerful new industry solution."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Gogo (GOGO), Phasor Enter in-Flight Connectivity R&D Partnership
- Veracyte (VCYT) Launches Envisia Genomic Classifier for IPF Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!