Oracle (ORCL) Cleared by U.S. DOJ to Acquire NetSuite (N)
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) announced that it has received the final antitrust clearance approval necessary for the acquisition of NetSuite, Inc. (NYSE: N) from the U.S. Department of Justice. The all-cash tender offer for NetSuite at $109.00 per share, set to expire on October 6, 2016, will proceed as planned assuming the minimum required number of shares are tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Hispanica International (HISP) is Growing Revenue and Increasing Transparency -- SECFilings.com
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!