Oracle (ORCL) Announces Completion of NetSuite (N) Tender Offer
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) announced that a majority of the unaffiliated shares of NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N) were validly tendered and the other conditions to the tender offer have been satisfied. The acquisition of NetSuite will be consummated by Oracle on Monday, November 7, 2016. American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC, the depositary for the tender offer, has indicated that as of 12:00 Midnight, Eastern time, at the end of November 4, 2016, approximately 21,775,553 unaffiliated Shares, or 53.21% of the total unaffiliated Shares, and 62,330,605 total Shares, or 76.39% of the total Shares issued and outstanding, have been tendered into and not properly withdrawn from the tender offer. Both figures do not include 1,037,279 unaffiliated Shares tendered pursuant to the guaranteed delivery procedures set forth in the Offer to Purchase. When the 1,037,279 unaffiliated Shares tendered pursuant to the guaranteed delivery procedures are included in the results, approximately 22,812,832 unaffiliated Shares, or 55.76% of the total unaffiliated Shares, and 63,367,884 total Shares, or 77.65% of the total shares issued and outstanding, will have been tendered into and not properly withdrawn from the tender offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- FTC not sold on Walgreens' plan to win nod for Rite Aid deal: Bloomberg
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!