Oracle (ORCL) Announces Completion of NetSuite (N) Tender Offer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) announced that a majority of the unaffiliated shares of NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N) were validly tendered and the other conditions to the tender offer have been satisfied. The acquisition of NetSuite will be consummated by Oracle on Monday, November 7, 2016. American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC, the depositary for the tender offer, has indicated that as of 12:00 Midnight, Eastern time, at the end of November 4, 2016, approximately 21,775,553 unaffiliated Shares, or 53.21% of the total unaffiliated Shares, and 62,330,605 total Shares, or 76.39% of the total Shares issued and outstanding, have been tendered into and not properly withdrawn from the tender offer. Both figures do not include 1,037,279 unaffiliated Shares tendered pursuant to the guaranteed delivery procedures set forth in the Offer to Purchase. When the 1,037,279 unaffiliated Shares tendered pursuant to the guaranteed delivery procedures are included in the results, approximately 22,812,832 unaffiliated Shares, or 55.76% of the total unaffiliated Shares, and 63,367,884 total Shares, or 77.65% of the total shares issued and outstanding, will have been tendered into and not properly withdrawn from the tender offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!