OptimizeRx (OPRX), Allscripts (MDRX) Enter Expanded Partnership
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
OptimizeRx Corp. (OTC: OPRX), a health technology software company whose premier content-delivery platform enables pharmaceutical companies to provide point of care patient-care services, has acquired all of the LogRx inventory for the remainder of 2016 and 2017 from Allscripts Healthcare, LLC (NASDAQ: MDRX), a global leader in healthcare information technology solutions. Under this expanded partnership, OptimizeRx will sell the Allscripts LogRx messaging solution.
“This expanded partnership with Allscripts extends our point of care solutions that we can bring to the medical community,” said William Febbo, CEO of OptimizeRx. “The LogRx product strongly complements our core financial messaging (eCoupon) product, and it allows us to continue to increase and diversify our revenue base. We expect this expanded partnership to have a material impact on revenue in 2017 and beyond, and we are pleased with this continued validation of our value added solutions.”
Lynn O’Connor Vos, CEO of ghg, a subsidiary of WPP, commented: “Given OptimizeRx’s continued integration into the pharmaceutical companies within WPP, this allows us to bring additional value to our collective clients as the lead aggregator of services at point of care. The continued decline of accessibility of sales representatives to Health Care Providers makes the point of care delivery of messaging critical to improving outcomes for the patients.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Agrees to Abandon Noncompetitive Pay-for-Delay in Settlement with FTC
- Raytheon (RTN) Awarded $235M from Navy for Standard Missile-6 Production
- AerCap Holdings (AER) Signs 20 Aircraft Lease Agreement with Loong Air
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!