Oncosec Medical (ONCS) Presents Positive Interim Response Data at SITC Meeting
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
OncoSec Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: ONCS), a company developing DNA-based intratumoral cancer immunotherapies, today presented new clinical data from a Phase II Investigator Sponsored Trial led by the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). The data was presented today at an oral poster presentation (#466) by Dr. Alain Algazi at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer ("SITC") Annual Meeting in National Harbor, MD.
This single-arm, open-label trial assessed the combination of OncoSec's investigational intratumoral therapy, ImmunoPulse® IL-12, and Merck's KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in patients with unresectable metastatic melanoma. A predictive biomarker was used to enroll patients that have a low likelihood of response to an anti-PD1 agent alone, and the purpose of the trial is to assess whether the addition of ImmunoPulse® IL-12 can increase response rates in these patients.
The full-text abstract is available and can be viewed on SITC's website at www.sitcancer.org. The poster presentation and handout showing the data of the 40% overall response rate (ORR) in patients predicted not to respond to pembrolizumab are available in the Publications section of OncoSec's website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!