Oncosec Medical (ONCS) Presents Positive Interim Response Data at SITC Meeting
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
OncoSec Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: ONCS), a company developing DNA-based intratumoral cancer immunotherapies, today presented new clinical data from a Phase II Investigator Sponsored Trial led by the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). The data was presented today at an oral poster presentation (#466) by Dr. Alain Algazi at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer ("SITC") Annual Meeting in National Harbor, MD.
This single-arm, open-label trial assessed the combination of OncoSec's investigational intratumoral therapy, ImmunoPulse® IL-12, and Merck's KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in patients with unresectable metastatic melanoma. A predictive biomarker was used to enroll patients that have a low likelihood of response to an anti-PD1 agent alone, and the purpose of the trial is to assess whether the addition of ImmunoPulse® IL-12 can increase response rates in these patients.
The full-text abstract is available and can be viewed on SITC's website at www.sitcancer.org. The poster presentation and handout showing the data of the 40% overall response rate (ORR) in patients predicted not to respond to pembrolizumab are available in the Publications section of OncoSec's website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Announces Presentation of Data from Ongoing Phase Ib Trial of CCR2 Inhibitor CCX872 at ASCO
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors