Oncosec Medical (ONCS) Presents Positive Interim Response Data at SITC Meeting
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
OncoSec Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: ONCS), a company developing DNA-based intratumoral cancer immunotherapies, today presented new clinical data from a Phase II Investigator Sponsored Trial led by the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). The data was presented today at an oral poster presentation (#466) by Dr. Alain Algazi at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer ("SITC") Annual Meeting in National Harbor, MD.
This single-arm, open-label trial assessed the combination of OncoSec's investigational intratumoral therapy, ImmunoPulse® IL-12, and Merck's KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in patients with unresectable metastatic melanoma. A predictive biomarker was used to enroll patients that have a low likelihood of response to an anti-PD1 agent alone, and the purpose of the trial is to assess whether the addition of ImmunoPulse® IL-12 can increase response rates in these patients.
The full-text abstract is available and can be viewed on SITC's website at www.sitcancer.org. The poster presentation and handout showing the data of the 40% overall response rate (ORR) in patients predicted not to respond to pembrolizumab are available in the Publications section of OncoSec's website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) Announces FDA Orphan Drug Designation for VK0214 to Treat X-ALD
- FDA Approves Genentech's Avastin Plus Chemotherapy to Treat Type of Ovarian Cancers (RHHBY)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Opdivo Showed Encouraging Response and Survival Rates in SCLC Alone or Combined With Yervoy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!