OncoMed Pharma (OMED) to Present Interim Data for Wnt Inhibitors at ESMO
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: OMED) announced today it will present interim data from Phase 1b clinical trials of the company’s Wnt inhibitors, vantictumab and ipafricept, at the upcoming ESMO 2016 Congress being held October 7-11 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Vantictumab (anti-Fzd7, OMP-18R5) and ipafricept (FZD8-Fc, OMP-54F28) are each being tested in combination with Abraxane® (paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension) (albumin bound) plus gemcitabine in patients with previously untreated Stage IV pancreatic cancer. Dr. Colin Weekes of the University of Colorado, an investigator for both Phase 1b clinical trials, will present.
Data from the vantictumab Phase 1b clinical trial will be presented in a poster session on Saturday, October 8 at 1:00 pm CEST:
Abstract #3412; Phase 1b study of WNT inhibitor vantictumab (VAN, human monoclonal antibody) with nab-paclitaxel (Nab-P) and gemcitabine (G) in patients (pts) with previously untreated stage IV pancreatic cancer (PC)Session: Gastrointestinal Tumors
A poster discussion of data from the ipafricept Phase 1b clinical trial will be presented on Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 3:00 pm CEST:
Abstract #3410 Phase 1b study of WNT inhibitor ipafricept (IPA, decoy receptor for WNT ligands) with nab-paclitaxel (Nab-P) and gemcitabine (G) in patients (pts) with previously untreated stage IV pancreatic cancer (PC) Session: Developmental Therapeutics
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin (RTRX) Plans Presentations on Additional Phase 2 DUET Data as FSGS Treatment at ASN Event
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Sunovion Pharma Completes Acquisition of Cynapsus Therapeutics (CYNA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!