OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Commences Common Stock Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: OMED) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common stock. All of the shares to be sold in the offering will be offered by OncoMed. In addition, OncoMed intends to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock in an amount up to 15% of the shares sold in the offering, on the same terms and conditions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
OncoMed expects to use its existing cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments and the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, increasing its working capital, funding research and development, including its wholly-owned GITRL-Fc immuno-oncology program, and capital expenditures.
Leerink Partners LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the proposed offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and became effective on July 22, 2015. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement filed today with the SEC. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to this offering may be obtained by contacting Leerink Partners LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA, 02110, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (800) 808-7525, ext. 6142.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful, prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!