OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) to Cut Workforce by 55%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OncoGenex Pharma (NASDAQ: OGXI) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On October 25, 2016, OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) committed to a restructuring of a portion of the Company’s workforce in order to preserve the Company’s resources as it determines future strategic plans.
As part of this restructuring, the Company will eliminate 16 positions, representing approximately 55% of the Company’s workforce. The Company expects the restructuring to be substantially complete in the first quarter of 2017. The Company currently anticipates incurring total restructuring costs of approximately $1.4 million, which includes severance, benefits and related costs of approximately $1.2 million and potential fixed asset impairments of approximately $0.2 million. The Company is continuing to review the potential impact of the restructuring, and is unable to estimate any additional restructuring costs or charges at this time. If the Company subsequently determines that it will incur additional significant costs and restructuring charges, it will amend this Current Report on Form 8-K to disclose such information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!