On Track Innovations (OTIV) Receives Large Cashless Payment Devices Order
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
On Track Innovations Ltd. (oti) (Nasdaq: OTIV) announced it has received an order for 65,000 units of its cashless payment transaction readers from a current customer, a solutions provider supporting the North American unattended retail market. Delivery of the readers, to be used on vending machines, is to start immediately and projected to be fulfilled no later than Q1 2017.
“This order confirms the trust our customers put in us and the expansion of our business with this key North American customer,” said oti CEO Shlomi Cohen. “Our versatile line of NFC contactless products, combined with our customer service oriented approach allows us to provide solutions integrators in unattended retail including the vending machine market with the most advanced products and end-to-end solutions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Names Nicole Lorch as COO
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Enters Exclusive Sub-License Agreement with SATT Sud-Est
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!