On Track Innovations (OTIV) Receives Large Cashless Payment Devices Order
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
On Track Innovations Ltd. (oti) (Nasdaq: OTIV) announced it has received an order for 65,000 units of its cashless payment transaction readers from a current customer, a solutions provider supporting the North American unattended retail market. Delivery of the readers, to be used on vending machines, is to start immediately and projected to be fulfilled no later than Q1 2017.
“This order confirms the trust our customers put in us and the expansion of our business with this key North American customer,” said oti CEO Shlomi Cohen. “Our versatile line of NFC contactless products, combined with our customer service oriented approach allows us to provide solutions integrators in unattended retail including the vending machine market with the most advanced products and end-to-end solutions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Board Approves Company Separation (ARNC)
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Enters Agreement to Sell China-Based Subsidiaries
- Kimball Electronics (KE) Adds $20M to Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!