On Track Innovations (OTIV) Receives Large Cashless Payment Devices Order
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
On Track Innovations Ltd. (oti) (Nasdaq: OTIV) announced it has received an order for 65,000 units of its cashless payment transaction readers from a current customer, a solutions provider supporting the North American unattended retail market. Delivery of the readers, to be used on vending machines, is to start immediately and projected to be fulfilled no later than Q1 2017.
“This order confirms the trust our customers put in us and the expansion of our business with this key North American customer,” said oti CEO Shlomi Cohen. “Our versatile line of NFC contactless products, combined with our customer service oriented approach allows us to provide solutions integrators in unattended retail including the vending machine market with the most advanced products and end-to-end solutions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!