On Track Innovations (OTIV) Receives Large Cashless Payment Devices Order
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
On Track Innovations Ltd. (oti) (Nasdaq: OTIV) announced it has received an order for 65,000 units of its cashless payment transaction readers from a current customer, a solutions provider supporting the North American unattended retail market. Delivery of the readers, to be used on vending machines, is to start immediately and projected to be fulfilled no later than Q1 2017.
“This order confirms the trust our customers put in us and the expansion of our business with this key North American customer,” said oti CEO Shlomi Cohen. “Our versatile line of NFC contactless products, combined with our customer service oriented approach allows us to provide solutions integrators in unattended retail including the vending machine market with the most advanced products and end-to-end solutions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- Steel Partners Holdings (SPLP) to Acquire Remaining 36% Stake in Steel Excel
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Appoints New COO, Other Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!