Office Depot (ODP) Says Retail Stores Will be Closed on Thanksgiving Day
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODP) announced that after reviewing both business and personal dynamics this year, all Office Depot and OfficeMax stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, allowing associates to spend time with their family and friends.
“As we evaluated our store hours for this holiday and weighed the business and personal considerations, we decided it was best to provide our associates with the day off to spend time with family and friends by closing our retail stores on Thanksgiving Day,” said Troy Rice, chief operating officer of North America for Office Depot, Inc. “While our stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, customers can shop our website starting at 12:01a.m. on Thursday for great Black Friday deals on laptops, gifts and office supplies.”
Customers can also choose in store pick up for their online purchases and pick up the items on Friday, November 25. Office Depot stores are scheduled to open at 6 a.m.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!