Office Depot (ODP) Says Retail Stores Will be Closed on Thanksgiving Day
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODP) announced that after reviewing both business and personal dynamics this year, all Office Depot and OfficeMax stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, allowing associates to spend time with their family and friends.
“As we evaluated our store hours for this holiday and weighed the business and personal considerations, we decided it was best to provide our associates with the day off to spend time with family and friends by closing our retail stores on Thanksgiving Day,” said Troy Rice, chief operating officer of North America for Office Depot, Inc. “While our stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, customers can shop our website starting at 12:01a.m. on Thursday for great Black Friday deals on laptops, gifts and office supplies.”
Customers can also choose in store pick up for their online purchases and pick up the items on Friday, November 25. Office Depot stores are scheduled to open at 6 a.m.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Reports Season-to-Date Ski Season Metrics
- Paychex (PAYX) Names Thomas Bonadio to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!