Ocwen Financial (OCN) Enters Consent Order with WA-DFI
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ocwen Financial (NYSE: OCN) disclosed the following on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On August 25, 2016, Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, Ocwen Business Solutions, Inc. and Ocwen Financial Solutions Private Limited, each a subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation (collectively, Ocwen) entered into a Consent Order with the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (WA-DFI) relating to the activities of these entities in Washington State under the Washington Consumer Loan Act. Ocwen and the WA-DFI entered into the Consent Order so that these matters may be economically and efficiently settled. Under the Consent Order, Ocwen neither admits nor denies any wrongdoing and agrees, among other things, to pay the WA-DFI $900,000 to conclude this matter. Ocwen continues to invest significantly in its risk and compliance infrastructure and remains committed to a culture of compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Expands Boar to 11 and Elects Jeffrey Schomburger
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Completes Previously Announced Debt Exchange Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!