Ocwen Financial (OCN) Completes OMART Refinancing
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ocwen Financial (NYSE: OCN) disclosed the following on Tuesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
On August 15, 2016, Ocwen Financial Corporation completed the refinancing of its Ocwen Master Advance Receivables Trust (OMART) servicing advance financing facility.
The new $1.32 billion OMART servicing advance financing facility is comprised of (i) $265 million aggregate principal amount of newly issued two-year fixed rate asset-backed term notes (the Two-Year Notes), (ii) $235 million aggregate principal amount of newly issued three-year fixed rate asset-backed term notes (together with the Two Year Notes, the New Term Notes), (iii) $400 million aggregate principal amount of two-year fixed rate asset-backed term notes issued in November 2015 and (iv) $420 million maximum principal amount of renewed one-year floating rate asset-backed variable funding notes (the VFNs). As part of the refinancing, the maximum principal amount under the VFNs was reduced from $600 million to $420 million and the revolving period was extended through August 2017. The weighted average fixed interest rate on the New Term Notes is 2.874%.
The information contained under Item 7.01 in this Current Report is being furnished and, as a result, such information shall not be deemed "filed" for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that section, nor shall such information be deemed incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such a filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!